| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khatgal in July is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 83mm (3.3in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 15:21 long and the longest day is 16:22 long with an average length of 15:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Khatgal July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Khatgal, Mongolia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Khatgal:
- Irkutsk, Russia - 353.9 kms (219.9 miles) NE
- Ulan-Ude/ Muhino, Russia - 542.4 kms (337 miles) ENE
- Muren, Mongolia - 89 kms (55.3 miles) S
- Tarialan, Mongolia - 163.6 kms (101.7 miles) SE
- Khutag, Mongolia - 216.7 kms (134.7 miles) ESE
- Baruunkharaa, Mongolia - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) ESE
- Bulgan, Mongolia - 304.9 kms (189.5 miles) SE
- Erdenemandal, Mongolia - 229.3 kms (142.5 miles) SSE
- Tsetserleg, Mongolia - 345.4 kms (214.6 miles) SSE
- Khujirt, Mongolia - 437.3 kms (271.7 miles) SSE
- Arvaikheer, Mongolia - 502.4 kms (312.2 miles) SSE
- Bayankhongor, Mongolia - 479.8 kms (298.1 miles) S